About Financial Advice
We believe receiving financial advice on your financial matters helps you better understand your needs, set clear objectives and benefit from a practical plan that achieve those needs and objectives, much more quickly.
Some benefits of financial advice:
- Our Advisers can help clarify your needs and priorities, assess requirements and advise on solutions that acheive your objectives
- Help you understand important jargon relevant to your finances
- Help you avoid some financial pitfalls like running out of money in retirement, taking too much risk on investments or paying too much tax
- Peace of mind
We offer personal financial advice in a number of areas, including the following:
- Advice on the most appropriate investment strategy to help meet your objectives
- Advice on tax efficient investments wrappers, including ISAs
- Investment planning advice to Tier 1 visa applicants
- Advice on court of protection and personal injury cases
- Investment planning for children future
- Advice to individuals and business owners on retirement planning and pensions
- Pension switching advice on defined contribution schemes including workplace pension schemes and personal pensions
Our advisory service ensures that you are seen at least once a year for a full financial review. We have found that in order to maintain a solid client-adviser relationship, communication is fundamental to deal appropriately with clients and their ever changing needs and life changing events.
Learn more about our Ethical investment values
For more information on how we can help in this area, please contact us.
Our advice process is designed to keep things simple and transparent. The following process reflects our approach to carrying out advice that will help address your financial planning needs.
Step 1: Establish and define the client-adviser relationship
We will clearly explain the services to be provided to you and define both our and your responsibilities. Our fees will be made crystal clear. We will agree on how we will work together and how decisions will be made.
Step 2: Understanding your requirements
We would gather all the relevant information about the financial and non-financial situation to fully comprehend your circumstances. We will mutually define the personal and financial goals, understand your time frame for results and discuss the appetite for investment risk. We will gather all the necessary information and documents prior to giving advice you need.
Step 3: Research and analysis
After fully understanding the requirements, we will undertake thorough independent analysis and research to devise a solution to the identified needs and objectives. We will research the types of product and provider that can help achieve the set objectives. We will review any existing investments and accounts you may have. Simply Ethical has a robust research system in place ensuring that the options are selected from the whole of the market, subject to Sharia and Ethical compliance.
Step 4: Develop and present recommendation
All possible options discovered through our research will be presented and thoroughly discussed. We will offer recommendations that address the stated goals, based on the information you provide. Our advisers will go over the recommendations with you to help you understand them so that you can make informed decisions. The adviser will also listen to your concerns and revise the recommendations as appropriate.
Step 5: Implement recommendation
We will proceed with the necessary administrative work to implement the solution agreed. The implementation process is closely monitored to ensure efficiency, timely execution, whilst remaining aligned to the set goals.
Step 6: Ongoing monitoring and support
The performance of recommended investment portfolio will be monitored on an ongoing basis and managed on an advisory or discretionary basis as agreed with you. We will make further recommendations if we feel it is necessary. Our intent in monitoring performance is to ensure that:
- You continue to be on track to achieve the objectives, which meet your financial needs
- Over a reasonable period the investments produce acceptable return in relation to risk
- Each individual investment contributes to the portfolio as anticipated
- The portfolio continues to feature an acceptable level of risk
You will have 24/7 online access to the portfolio account where you can monitor the investments’ performance.
An annual review will be conducted to reassess your requirements to ensure the investment strategy remains in line with the changing circumstances. We would also send annual valuations and regular market updates to keep you informed.