Trusts may be used in a wide variety of different situations and for different reasons. A trust is a legal arrangement whereby the creator of the trust transfers property to another person(s) i.e. the trustee(s), to hold for the benefit of another person(s) i.e. the beneficiary(ies). Simply Ethical can help you set up relevant trusts that meet your personal requirements. Trusts may be used for various purposes, including the following:
- Provide for children without giving them control over assets.
- Protect capital for future generations.
- Protect assets from creditors.
- Make provision for relatives or vulnerable individuals.
- Mitigate income, capital gains or inheritance tax.
For more information on how we can help in this area, please contact us.