Saving for children
Helping your children or grandchildren get a head start in life is something that all families want. Whether that’s through saving for a deposit on their first home, paying school fees or putting them through university.
Over the past years, we have all witnessed house prices rise more than the wages, hence posing a challenge for younger generation to get on the property ladder. Moreover, the cost of putting your child through University has more than doubled over the past 10 years. As result, we believe sound financial planning is ever more important, so the sooner you start saving, the better.
The following are some basic questions that you should consider to help you understand your financial needs and plan for them accordingly:
- How many children do you have?
- Do you want your children to study in state school or private school?
- Are your children going to University? if so, when will they start university?
- Will they live at home or live in student accommodation, whilst at University?
- By what age do you want your Children to have their own property? How can you help them get on the property ladder?
At Simply Ethical, we offer you the opportunity to manage your own investments to help you meet your objectives.