What is it
Our Self Select Trading service offers you the ability to trade in a wide range of ethical investment funds, ETFs and UK shares within a variety of tax wrappers including Stocks & Shares ISA and a personal pension.
Self Select Trading service is suitable for those who want to trade in a variety of investments, including funds, ETFs and UK shares.
Key features of our Self Select Trading service is as follows:
- Investment choice - with access to an extensive range of ethical investments ranging from UK shares to funds, there is something for everyone.
- Selection of tax wrappers - you can hold your investments in an Investment Account, Stocks & Shares ISA and pension.
- Helpful market and research tools - you have access to latest economic, market and company news. Benefit from research tools like stock screener and charting to help pick stocks.
- Transparent & instant execution for listed shares and ETFs, unlike other platforms where you do not know if you have paid or received an appropriate price for your investments, we offer you ‘quote & deal’ mechanism which allows you to place and complete a trade instantaneously.
- 24/7 online access - you will have 24/7 secure online access to manage and view your investment portfolio.
Simply Ethical aims to offer all ethical investments accessible in the UK. Our platform allows you to choose investments that help you meet your investment goals.
Our range of investments include:
- Investments funds (UK authorised unit trusts and Open Ended Investment Companies)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- UK Shares listed on London Stock Exchange
We are committed to constantly reviewing our range of investments to ensure compliance with Ethical values at all times.
Make informed decisions with news, analysis and stock trading tools. Once you open an account with us, you will have access to helpful market and research tools.
Stock Screener - the tool allows you to screen stocks according to sectors, financial ratios, technicals and company fundamentals. So for example, if you are looking for shares with a minimum of 4% dividend yield from a mining sector – you can simply use the tool to find the relevant companies within seconds. The tool offers screening based on over 70 variables, some variables are as follows:
- Growth ratios – revenue growth, profit growth, EPS growth
- Income ratios – dividend yields, dividend cover
- Valuation ratios – P/E, Price to book, price to sales
- Financial strength – NAV per share, net gearing
- Management effectiveness – operating margin, ROCE
- Fundamentals – revenue, operating profit, assets, cashflow variables
- Technical – RSI, MACD and so on
Charting tool - a comprehensive charting tool allowing you to plot charts on companies, indices, and other securities over different time periods. Where applicable, you can overlay various moving averages to view share price trends and view a range of key technical indicators to help analyse price changes in more detail.